Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Roseland Waterpark's "Dunk a Lifeguard" booth to raise funds for Ontario ARC

If I had more time this summer, I would get myself to a waterpark.  I mean, really, what is better than a waterpark in the summer?  Especially after reading an article about how this June is the hottest month recorded ever.

Well if you are looking for a good reason to go, then I have one for you:  on Thursday July 22, Roseland Waterpark's "Dunk a Lifeguard" booth will be raising money for Ontario ARC.  Get three tries for one dollar.

Admission costs to Roseland Waterpark is available on its web site.  And -- as I'm sure you already know -- more information about Ontario ARC is available at our Web site.  Or if you have a specific question, leave a post on the blog and I'll get you the information as soon as humanly possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage everyone to share their feelings and thoughts about all of our postings. Please be respectful and refrain from using inappropriate language.